List of the obligatory documents:
1. Student application form
2. Learning agreement for studies
3. Learning agreement for traineeships
4. Transcript of Records
5. Photo (jpg, 236×295 pixels, 300 DPI, 2 cm x 2,5 cm)
6. Passport (scan of the first page)
7. EHIC – European Health Insurance Card
Please, complete the following steps before arrival
- The printed paper Application form should be stamped and confirmed with signature of your home Erasmus+ coordinator;
- Contact your home Erasmus+ coordinator and then the Erasmus+ coordinator at PWSZ Gniezno to consult and prepare your Learning Agreement.
- Send your LA to the International Student Mobility Office. Please remember to consult your LA with the departmental Erasmus+ coordinators from your home University (sending university) and from the PWSZ Gniezno (receiving university) and send them your Learning agreement for their confirmation.
- Please, remember that the LA has to be signed by three sides before your arrival.
Deadline for application
- Fall semester – 31 May
- Spring semester – 30 November